Work Phone Number:
10-638 Factor Building
690 Charles E. Young Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90095
|Assistant Professor, Molecular & Medical Pharmacology|
Quantitative High-throughput Genomics
- Developed a quantitative and high-throughput genetics system for RNA viruses, including influenza virus, HIV, HCV and Zika virus.
- Established a systematic method to identify and annotate functional residues of a given viral protein.
- Established an influenza HIS vaccine strain by combining IFN sensitive mutations across the entire viral genome.
- Examined the safety and efficacy of HIS vaccine in mouse and ferret models.
- Established exon/cDNA library-based mRNA display-deep sequencing platform for studying protein-protein interactome or drug-protein interactions, with high sensitivity and accuracy.
- Examined influenza viral-host interactome by coupling mRNA display platform with Mass Spectrometry.
- Determined the cellular interacting partner of a Chinese medicine derived small chemical: martynoside; and studied the mechanism of it facilitating hematopoiesis.
View a up-to-date publication list: Publications